Friday, November 10, 2006

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 96%

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!
Ahh, Republibabble.

Later,

2 people have spouted off:

phil said...

I only got a 74% on that one. I think it's biased though. I think I'm really closer to 50%.

John said...
I went back and figured out why I wasn't 100%.

It's because I voted for someone other than John Kerry in 2004. (Hey - it sure as hell wasn't for Shrub either)
11/11/06, 10:25 PM