Sunday, January 08, 2006

one a.m. and once again I can't sleep.

First the good news.

I got that job in Rock Springs (actually it's in Granger, and I'll be living in Green River, but the main office is in Rock Springs).

I start on the 16th.

I'll need to find an apartment this week. Shouldn't be a problem, though.

I'm really very happy. Not that anyone could tell. Just take my word for it. I'm very happy.

Wow, I just deleted a huge, rambling post because it was getting downright maudlin. If I didn't know better I'd think I was drunk (I'm not, I don't drink. I'm just loopy with fatigue). Really, you don't want to read that stuff. I started this blog as a place to vent. I think I'd better not. People think I have enough issues as it is. If they knew the truth, someone would have me committed. (I don't know, that might be nice. All my needs met, no stress, Thorazine. Hmmm.. No, better not.)

Later,

3 people have spouted off:

phil said...

You should get a cell phone. You know, if you want to.

phil said...

Oh yeah, it's cool that you got that job.

Qalmlea said...

Congrats on the new job!

(and if you think YOU get loopy, you should see me on chocolate; I'm even worse on no-sleep+no-food+cold-medicine)