Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm not celebrating, mind you. I just can't dredge up any grief.

Jerry Falwell is dead.

Pres. Bush said Falwell had lived a life of "faith, family, and freedom".

In a hate-mongering, hellfire-and-brimstone sort of way.

This guy blamed pagans, abortionists, feminists, gays and lesbians , the ACLU, People for the American Way, and anyone who has tried to "secularize America" (I wonder if he included George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Ben Franklin) for the 9/11/2001 terrorist attack in New York.

He's gone now.

Meh.

Later,

2 people have spouted off:

Kyle Szklenski said...

This is Kyle. I would say it was a, "God send", but somehow that seems insensitive. By the way, I think Jackie has her own gmail name now so she will be posting with it hence forth. I'll continue using my own name, obviously.

Jac said...

Ding dong the witch is dead... This world wasn't big enough for the two of us.