Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Same drug, new pusher

Caleb is no longer addicted to EverQuest. He is now addicted to World of Warcraft.

Please note: my birthday is coming up soon (July 6). I really don't expect anything, but if anyone is interested, I have a wishlist on Amazon.com. Use my email address (john.marley@gmail.com).

I want to start running again (I gave it up about six years ago). I'm finding out that I am a very lazy person. Excuses thus far: My knees hurt. The air here is too thin. No time (Ha!). Too cold. Too hot. I'll start tomorrow. I'll start Monday. I need to ease into it. --- Really, I'm just lazy.

That's it for now.

1 person has spouted off:

tom said...

You should run, but mind the knees. If they hurt, be objective and decide how bad it is. You can check out the Runners World website, particularly the "Mind and Body" section.

"Keep running; there's nothing like it." - Bill Granché