Friday, November 11, 2005

Whatever happened to Rincewind?

I have read most of the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett. In the first few, there is a character named Rincewind. He is a wizard. It says so ("Wizzard") in big sequined letters on his hat.

What happened to him? I missed a couple of books after "Sourcery," so I don't know if he was in them, but he hasn't been in any since "Men at Arms," as far as I know. It may be unrelated, but the series seems a lot darker since about then, too.

Oops, he was in "The Last Continent," too. But still.

Later,

3 people have spouted off:

tom said...

good catch. what'd ya do? google it?

John said...
No, I just remembered.
11/16/05, 3:54 PM
phil said...

I don't know. I started reading the first book in the series. It was good, but I put it down and haven't picked it back up yet.