Saturday, May 20, 2006

I'm still alive

Here is the intended text from my last post:

Time to get a new keyboard and mouse


This is getting ridiculous. I am not this crappy a typist. My keyboard's messing up again. If it's the trainyard or not really doesn't matter. I'm getting new ones tomorrow.

Later,



Anyway, I did get new ones. Problem solved.

I have said before that I am not much for games. I may (or may not) have mentioned that I hate first person shooters (FPS).

I do, however, really like the writings of HP Lovecraft. The same urge that makes me rent cheesy movie adaptations made me buy "Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth" today. I will report my probable disappointment later.

I am getting a notebook computer. I do not even need a new computer, let alone a notebook, but I am getting one anyway. I will take this computer to Greybull next weekend and replace the computer in Dad's clinic with it.

There's not much else happening in my life. Just work.

Well, I really need to clean my house.

Later,

2 people have spouted off:

Qalmlea said...

I need to clean my house, too. But hiking and writing are so much more FUN!

John said...
Almost anything is.

I washed the dishes and mopped the kitchen floor. Then decided that was enough for today.
5/20/06, 10:17 PM