Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Stub

This post is just a stub to let people know that I'm still alive. Things have been pretty hectic at work lately, and I'm too busy de-stressing whan I get home to make any meaningful post.

If I don't stop now, I'm going to start ranting and raving like the lunatic I pretend not to be.

Hopefully, I'll be able to say something coherent this weekend.

Later,

4 people have spouted off:

Jac said...

could be worse. could be unimart. hang in there. see you.

Qalmlea said...

:^D De-stress all you need to. Sometimes it's the only way to keep from exploding.

John said...
I've been told by guys at work that I'm likely to go postal.
6/16/07, 5:49 PM
Qalmlea said...

*shrugs* Since the usual comment after someone does go postal is "He was always so quiet...."

My guess is that those are the ones who bottle it all up. Better to let it dissipate a bit at a time.