Thursday, March 12, 2009

This gives my inner gadget-geek the warm fuzzies



How awesome is that? I totally want one.

The only thing that would make this cooler would be if the display was in your glasses lens, rather than projected.

This actually reminds me of a movie I saw a few years ago The First $20 Million Is Always the Hardest. It is truly inspiring that the device in the movie was small and had a unique interface, but was otherwise no different than an ordinary computer, but the real life device under development is much, much more.

Later,

2 people have spouted off:

Jac said...

OMG I want that! Skip the freaking iPhone/Blackberry/pda. Their screens are way too small. This is what i want - and it's cheaper! I'll hook it in through my current phone camera and pain my nails. Where are the instructions?

Flip Marley said...

http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/516