Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm going to start deleting comments like this.

"Anonymous said...

u r gay"

People! I don't mind the accusation, although I am not gay. However, as previously stated, I think people who comment anonymously are spineless. If you want to insult me, use your name. From this point on all anonymous comments will be deleted unread.

Later.

5 people have spouted off:

Aliecat said...

He really sounds like a tough guy...

Aliecat said...

He really sounds like a tough guy...

tom said...

Whoa, what was that post about repeating? Oh, that was songs, not comments. Well, it's still annoying. Click only once. ONCE!

phil said...

You can always disallow anonymous comments - hey, they still don't have a spellchecker for this thing

John said...
Tom, relax. It's easy to double click the "login and publish" button.

Phil, it's bad enough that I had to activate word verification. Why should I have to do anything? They're the ones who suck.
10/14/05, 3:34 PM